Terms and Conditions
Participants are recommended but not restricted to train their algorithms on the provided train and val sets. The CodaLab page of each track has links to the respective data. The test set is divided into two splits: test-dev and test-challenge. Test-dev is as the default test set for testing under general circumstances and is used to maintain a public leaderboard. Test-challenge is used for the workshop competition; results will be revealed at the workshop. When participating in the task, please be reminded that:
- Any and all external data used for training must be specified in the "method description" when uploading results to the evaluation server.
- Results in the correct format must be uploaded to the evaluation server. The evaluation page on the individual site of each challenge track lists detailed information regarding how results will be evaluated.
- Each entry much be associated to a team and provide its affiliation.
- The results must be submitted through the CodaLab competition site of each challenge track. The participants can make up to 5 submissions per day in the development phases. A total of 5 submissions are allowed during the final test phase. Using multiple accounts to increase the number of submissions is strictly prohibited.
- The organizer reserves the absolute right to disqualify entries which is incomplete or illegible, late entries or entries that violate the rules.
- The best entry of each team will be public in the leaderboard at all time.
- To compete for awards, the participants must fill out a fact sheet briefly describing their methods. There is no other publication requirement.
Datasets and Annotations
The datasets are released for academic research only and it is free to researchers from educational or research institutions for non-commercial purposes. When downloading the dataset you agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the images and any portion of derived data.
Copyright © 2022, MIPI Consortium. All rights reserved. Redistribution and use software in source and binary form, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- Neither the name of the MIPI Consortium nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE AND ANNOTATIONS ARE PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
For more information, please refer to the challenge webpage or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.