Aims & Scope
The aim of this special issue is to offer a timely collection of the research achievements on the mobile intelligent and photography imaging. It is aligned with the remarkable leap of computational photography and imaging on mobile platforms. The list of possible topics includes, but is not limited to:
- Computational imaging
- Computational photography
- In-camera image processing
- Learnable image signal processor
- Learning-based computational imaging system: smart imaging and sensing systems, learnable data acquisition, task-drive ISPs, etc.
- Computationally efficient computational imaging systems and algorithms
- Advanced sensor processing: RGBW sensor de-mosaic/fusion, Quad-bayer sensor de-mosaic/fusion, etc.
- Time-of-flight imaging
- Under-display camera imaging system and algorithms
- Event camera imaging system and algorithms
- RAW-data based image and video processing
- Applications of new sensors and imaging systems
Paper submission site: Submission Site
We have extended the deadline due to requests.
|Full paper submission deadline
|First review decision
|Revised paper due
|Final review decision
|Final manuscript decision
Please submit via IJCV Editorial Manager: www.editorialmanager.com/visi
Choose SI: Mobile Intelligent Photography and Imaging from the Article Type dropdown.
Submitted papers should present original, unpublished work, relevant to one of the topics of the Special Issue. All submitted papers will be evaluated on the basis of relevance, significance of contribution, technical quality, scholarship, and quality of presentation, by at least three independent reviewers. It is the policy of the journal that no submission, or substantially overlapping submission, be published or be under review at another journal or conference at any time during the review process. Manuscripts will be subject to a peer reviewing process and must conform to the author guide lines available on the IJCV website at: https://www.springer.com/11263